The office: a great local accounting firm, with over 100 employees and three offices
– is strong in advising large medium-sized companies, active for companies in almost all branches and sectors
– has a solid international practice (50%!).
– the core activities of this client are accountancy and (tax) advice
– involvement with all colleagues and customers all over the world is the keyword.
– if you have talent, it is recognized and nurtured and you can grow to the highest possible level
– certainly a good work / life balance and working part-time is possible for this position (32 -40hrs)
You will work within an informal, friendly, and at the same time professional working atmosphere, at the office in Rotterdam. Colleagues choose this firm for its quality, international character, good work-life balance, personal attention and commitment. Everybody has a high degree of responsibility and independence and they are proud of that!
In this position, there is a lot of room for personal entrepreneurship and growth. You can create your own opportunities and they are happy to help you with that. They will discuss your ambitions, map out a route with you and guide you to the next step as a manager or even senior manager.
You want to continue to develop – personally and professionally – and they are happy to offer you that opportunity. This is a challenging position that offers many opportunities for development. Also with an eye to your future. Our client will discuss your ambitions, map out a route together with you and guide you in your development.
At our client, passionate colleagues work within a friendly, informal and at the same time professional working atmosphere. Various surveys show that colleagues choose our client because of the quality, the international character, the good work-life balance, the personal attention and involvement. “Your colleagues” have a high degree of responsibility and independence and they are proud of that. They are continuously in discussion with you about your development and you map out the growth path together.
Your new job….
As a (Junior) Manager you like to roll up your sleeves yourself. You compile annual accounts and work on tax assignments. You really act as a confidant for your customers. You build a relationship with them and with your broad knowledge of the field you always have an answer ready. Your challenge lies in working on international assignments and conducting advisory discussions. Can you do that with personal attention and involvement? You also enjoy being able to supervise junior assistants.
Please note that our Compliance department really focusses on the Accounting Advisory side, in stead of regular Audit.
About you now…
• (studying) AA Accountant (or comparable CPA or ACCA)
• At least 6 years of work experience
• Native English, knowledge of the Dutch language is an advantage
• Knowledge of ISRS 4410, knowledge of Audition and Caseware is an advantage
• Hands-on, entrepreneurial and structured
You help people progress: in their field and in their personal development. With a fresh perspective you know how to inspire and motivate others. You are enterprising and radiate responsibility, strength, confidence and energy.
What is waiting for you?
Beside working at a great firm:
• Competitive salary
• 32-40 hours
• 27-29 vacation days (full time)
• Travel allowance or lease budget
• Guidance and career planningDirect solliciteren Meer vacatures