Top Ten Accounting firm with more than 850 employees and more than 16 branches is strongly represented in large medium-sized companies, active for companies in almost all branches and sectors also has a very solid international practice.
- the core activities of this client are accountancy and tax advice, supplemented with corporate legal advice
- warm involvement is characteristic of the way and mentality of this client's work
- if you have talent, it will be recognized and cherished and you can grow to the highest possible level
- good work/life balance, part-time work is (medium ;-)) negotiable
What are you going to do?
Due to an organizational change, there is an immediate vacancy for a Senior Manager AUDIT (ACCA or CPA)
- you will be directly responsible with your team for the entire Audit – international business unit Amsterdam e.o.
- you become part of the management team and location management
- you will be commercially and audit wise responsible
- you will be responsible for your control teams and the occupation (which is in order by the way)
- you will be jointly responsible for other assignments in the Netherlands
Education and experience
you have a completed ACCA or CPA Education
you have more than 10 years of work experience in the SME audit practice
preferably you are now a senior manager at a TOP 10 accountancy firm in UK / USA / CANADA
you have commercially and technically strong skills
you have good communication skills
you can analyze, plan and organize well
you are a real people manager
you are willing to relocate to Amsterdam
Salary and conditions
- Attractive salary
- Holiday allowance of 8% in May and a full 13th month in December
- Flex budget for your car – mobility
- Twenty-nine days’ annual leave and five days off under the reduction in working hours scheme on a full-time basis
- Flexible working hours. You can, for example, work four days of nine hours, with the permission of your partner
- Reimbursement of up to €5,000 for relocation
- Employer's contribution to pension accrual (career average scheme)
- Laptop – Phone – etc.